Accommodation at The Griffin
Situated next door to the Travelodge in Newquay, the Griffin offers a friendly welcome and comfort associated with Bed & Breakfasts and pub hotels.
From £37.50 per person B&B including:
- Full English Breakfast
- Free onsite parking
- Free Wifi access in the bar area
- Twins and double bedrooms
- Ensuite facilities
- In room tea and coffee making
Whilst many other hotels in the area, do not have parking facilities, We do have free on site parking for our guests
Free WIFI access is available in the bar/restaurant.
Staying With Us
We like to think that staying at The Griffin Hotel in Newquay is like staying with friends. We aim to make everyone’s stay pleasant and comfortable whilst offering value for money and a real alternative to the clinical and impersonal experiences offered by national chains. Having checked in you don’t have to sit in your room or go out, you can come down to the bar and enjoy a chat with the staff, read a book or access the internet with our free Wi FI whatever takes your fancy. We serve a selection of food in the Griffin bar or restaurant, so having a meal doesn’t have to involve crossing a cold wet windy street in winter, or one packed with tourists in summer and queuing for a seat, it’s right there in the same building, right where you want it, when you want it. So whether you are staying with us for a weekend break or a two week holiday, we hope to make your stay with us as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Facilities and Services
We offer a number of facilities and services of on-site services to make your stay with us comfortable and stress free:
- En-suite and single rooms- clean and comfortable hotel rooms.
- Activities and recreation – discover activities and recreation on site or nearby in the town or at the beach. Explore some of Newquay’s finest beaches, visit local attractions, shops, or simply stay in for a drink at the bar.
- Restaurant and bar – Full service menu ,specials board and a friendly bar with a variety of local ales.
- Function rooms – facilities available for business and conferences, weddings, birthday parties and more.
- Golf and fishing trips – why not book a round of golf at a local course or a fishing trip with one of our experienced skippers.
- Airport and rail transfer – we are situated at the heart of Newquay town centre, within 250 yards walking distance of Newquay train station and just 10 minutes from Newquay airport.
- Disable friendly – all areas in the hotel are accessible by lift.
- Free on-site parking.
- Our rooms are dog friendly with an additional charge but unfortunately we don’t allow dogs in our public areas where food is been served.
If there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please ask.