Golf Break or Golf Weekend in Newquay Cornwall
Based in Newquay Cornwall, the Griffin Inn offers great value 3 day golf breaks or golfing weekends. Situated close to a number of great coastal and countryside golf courses, we are the ideal choice for a hassle free golf break. Working in partnership with the best local golf clubs we can provide access to a selection of versatile courses, which are highly playable throughout the cooler autumn and winter months and offer an exciting challenge for golfers of all ages and abilities. We provide the complete golfing package, all of which can be tailored to suit
- 3 nights B&B at the Griffin Inn
- Bed and breakfast golfers special
- pre arranged Tee offs
- transport to and from if required
Including the following golf courses in Cornwall:
- Trevose Golf and Country Club – an outstanding club for any golfer with a selection of 3 courses: The Championship Course, The Headland Course, and the Short Course. The Championship Course, was designed by world renowned golf architect Harry Colt and was officially opened in 1925. Trevose Golf Course is one of Cornwall’s most dramatic and challenging locations. It is a classic links option which is open to variations in wind direction so you can be sure that the course will never play the same two days running!!
- Newquay Golf Club – one of the finest links courses on the North Cornwall Coast. The exposed position running parallel to the beach makes it challenging, whilst the gentle rolling greens ensure it isn’t too hard for the intermediate player. The smooth fairways and challenging greens are well conditioned for optimum performance.
- Lanhydrock Golf Club – In a sheltered wooded valley in Bodmin central Cornwall lies countryside of a softer hue, concealing one of the finest golf courses in the South West and Cornwall. Over the years Lanhydrock near Bodmin has been beautifully moulded into the landscape and this has produced a course that offers an enjoyable challenge to golfers of all abilities.
- St Enodoc Golf Club – ranked 55th in the world by Golf Digest for Courses (2009), St Enodoc Golf Course is a pleasure to play with some of the most spectacular sea and estuary views on any course in the world. It comes with everything you would expect from a James Braid design, including undulating fairways, firm greens, hilly terrain and some blind shots, and is an addictive course that you will want to come back to play again and again.
Other courses accessible by prior arrangement.
To get a quote or to discuss your hassle free golf break, please don’t hesitate to contact us.