National Picnic Week Competition
This week, not only is the sun shining but it’s National Picnic Week.. where the great British tradition of al fresco eating becomes a virtual sensation of veteran picnickers sharing their top picnicking tips!
Since we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy what must surely be the best county in England in which to picnic, we’d like you to join in with our ‘Picnic Spot Photo Op’ competition!
To enter, simply take a photo of your picnic or Griffin takeaway food at your favourite picnic spot. Add your photo to this post and tag it with #GriffinNewquay and #NationalPicnicWeek. Alternatively email your picture to us at email@example.com.
The winning image will win a £25 voucher to spend at the Griffin Newquay.
This competition closes on Sunday 28th June 2020 and the winner will be announced on Monday 29th June 2020. Good luck and happy picnicking!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is the Griffin Newquay whose registered office is at The Griffin, Cliff Road, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1SP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Griffin Newquay and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on our website and Facebook page
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be at midnight on Sunday 28th June 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 29th June. The winner agrees to be contacted by the Griffin Newquay to arrange their prize. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the competition, simply take a photo of your picnic or Griffin takeaway food at your favourite picnic spot. Either add your photo to our Facebook post and tag it with #GriffinNewquay and #NationalPicnicWeek, or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows; a £25 voucher to be redeemed against food, drink or accommodation at the Griffin Newquay, to be redeemed before 29th November 2020. The voucher can be sent in paper or digital form and must be presented at the Griffin at the time of redemption.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Griffin Newquay and not to any other party.